Thank you for your interest in working for Unlimi-Tech, the Emmy award winning creator of FileCatalyst. We’re always looking to recruit the best talent, so please feel free to send us your resume.
Inside Sales/Account Executive
About the Position
We’re looking for self-motivated and organized individual to qualify prospects, conduct demonstrations, write proposals, negotiate terms and close business. Sales training is available for the right candidates.
Candidates must possess excellent verbal, presentation and listening skills, be comfortable selling to technical personnel and senior executives, have a working knowledge of network technology and vocabulary, ideally a computer proficiency in SalesForce and Pardot.
Ideally, successful candidates will have experience selling software over the phone and conducting demonstrations, experience negotiating contract terms, and a proven ability to close business.
- Qualify Prospects using the phone and email
- Create quotes, write proposals, negotiate terms and close business
- With help of pre-sales engineer gather project requirements and recommend the correct software solution to prospects
- Act as the main point of contact for existing accounts
- Negotiate annual support and maintenance contracts with existing clients
- Work with tools such as: SalesForce, Pardot, GotoMeeting and Google Docs
- Disseminate information on new releases and features to prospects and existing clients
- Travel to US and Europe to trade shows and work as booth staff when required. (valid travel documents required)
- Coordinate any technical issues with the pre-sales engineering or help desk teams
- Conduct Internet research on new prospects
- Minimum 2 years of technology sales experience
- Experience with working over the phone, email and GoTo Meeting
- Experience with CRM (ie Salesforce)
- Experience in working trade shows as booth staff
- Proven track record in sales
- Experience working from home office
Education / Experience Requirements
- Technical College Diploma or equivalent preferably in a computer related field
- 3+ years of work experience
- You have experience within the technology industry (ie software company)
- Working knowledge of Computer Networking and the Internet
Term: Full Time Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: Competitive base + Commission
Benefits: Dental, life, medical, prescription benefits
Location: Home base office (Preference will be given to East Ottawa applicants)
How to Apply
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
If you meet the requirements listed above, please email a copy of your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Inside Sales/Account Executive”.