Transferring confidential and time sensitive information for military departments, government agencies, and contractors can be challenging: large data sets can be slow to deliver, files must be protected during transit, and the tracking of delivered and received files is next to impossible using ad-hoc file transfer methods. Military departments and governments at all levels are required to exchange information efficiently and securely within departments as well as to external agencies using the variety of network links spanning their territories. To easily access secure information, prepare off-site disaster recovery backups, share video from an active military site, or whatever the case may be, an infrastructure must be put in place to ensure simple file transfers between users without heavy IT administration.
File Transfer Acceleration Benefits
- Secure file transfers, ensuring confidential information is kept private with industry-standard encryption using AES and SSL
- Quick and easy international collaboration with fast transfers over global connections
- Increased reliability of file transfers with optimized bandwidth usage in poor network conditions or remote locations
- Streamlined file transfer process between departments and agencies with a simple end-user interface
- Simple IT administration for a large volume of end users, across multiple departments