Accelerating File Transfers in Telestream Workflows
This webinar, hosted by FileCatalyst’s Director of Strategic Partnerships & Cloud Services Elton Carneiro and Telestream’s Product Manager Bill Harris, discusses how FileCatalyst can deliver files to an endpoint at accelerated speeds within Telestream’s end-to-end solution, Vantage, via the tight FileCatalyst | Telestream integration.
What & How
Telestream provides world-class live and on-demand digital video tools and workflow solutions that allow consumers and businesses to transform video on the desktop and across the enterprise.
Telestream has integrated the FileCatalyst transport technology directly into Vantage 6.2 and later to enable automated high-speed transfer of files processed through the Vantage workflow, including media and metadata files. Vantage interfaces with FileCatalyst via an optional service and workflow delivery action called the FileCatalyst Connector. Using the Vantage FileCatalyst action within a Vantage workflow enables the automated delivery of media and associated files directly to the specified FileCatalyst servers.
If you are using or using or evaluating Telestream’s Vantage, this webinar will not only give you an overview of Telestream but also show you how to leverage the power of FileCatalyst within Telestream.
This is also a useful resource if you are performing, or challenged with, the following processes:
- Delivering “dailies” for broadcast & film workflows.
- News broadcasting workflows that deploy content to global affiliates.
- Broadcasters delivering sports highlights to agencies.
- Ingesting files from content creators/post production houses, transcoding and then delivering to post-production houses & broadcaster.
- Delivering transcoded files to broadcasters already running a FileCatalyst server.
- Ingesting files from Amazon S3 and delivering to post-production houses.