This year was another successful IBC for FileCatalyst, and we thank everyone who visited us. Our booth was bustling with activity; from people asking questions about how our fast file transfer solutions can fit in their workflow to people engaged with our in-depth demos that walked them through the user experience firsthand. Big thanks to every attendee that stopped by our booth, we are already looking forward to IBC 2019.
Aside from our booth activities, FileCatalyst's Co-Founder and CEO Chris Bailey participated, along with Richard Cranefield, Head of Portfolio - Studios; Playout; & Systems Integration for Red Bee Media, in an IABM panel discussion. The topic discussed was, "How Far Can We Go With The Cloud?" In the discussion, Chris and Richard talk about:
- Their companies' background in relation to cloud
- The "sweet spots" of cloud deployments
- Cloud applications for the broadcast space
- Have we reached the limit of the cloud?
- The economics of utilization