FileCatalyst Workflow at a Glance
• Web portal for sharing, submission & distribution
• Online file sharing and collaboration
• Automated archiving and file deletion
• Customizable metadata fields
• Flexible authentication: LDAP/AD, SSO, Multi-Factor, or built-in
• Automated job submission via FileCatalyst HotFolder
Key Features Of FileCatalyst Workflow
Put an End to Lost & Forgotten Files
- FileCatalyst Workflow inserts files into your organizational workflow as soon as they are submitted.
- Every file’s progress is tracked throughout your organization - ensuring no files get left behind.
Access Files from Anywhere
- Use FileCatalyst Workflow as your organization’s central web-based storage location.
- Online file areas can be accessed, shared and configured through any web browser.
Distribute Large Files via Email
- Send files of any size to any email address at accelerated speeds.
- Users simply click the download link in the email - and the accelerated transfer begins.
Receive Large Files via web portals
- Password protect submission portals or set up "anonymous" drop boxes for anyone.
- Provide your clients a central, easy to follow process when submitting files.
Custom Templating System
- Our templating system provides easy to use customization options for end-user pages.
- Logos and background images can be incorporated to meet corporate look and feel.
- Templating system also offers group templating, so specific templates can be assigned to a group or department.
No end User Software Installation
- End users don’t need to download or install any software - all that’s required is an internet connection and a web-browser.
- Users can submit files via their smartphone with our FileCatalyst apps, available on iOS and Android devices.
Forget about dreaded “bounced email” notifications with FileCatalyst Workflow. When used for distribution, FileCatalyst Workflow overcomes email file size limits by acting as a middleman in the file transfer process. Files are sent to the FileCatalyst Server using our Emmy® award-winning file transfer acceleration technology, and the recipients simply receive an email with an accelerated download link.
FileCatalyst Workflow acts as a web portal where your clients can easily upload files. Create custom fields to collect any information (metadata) you need to process the job. Use these fields to collect information including quantities, sizes, special instructions - or any other information you may need.
Once collected, the files and metadata are combined into a “job.” Jobs may go through any number of phases pertaining to your workflow, which is tracked through the system until the job is completed.
FileCatalyst Workflow acts as your organization’s central storage location for one or more “web folders” – keeping all of your files organized and managed. Users have remote access (via a web browser) to shared or personal files from anywhere in the world.
With FileCatalyst Workflow, organizations have the ability to both upload and download files, as well as assign sharing privileges to files on an individual account or group level. Group folders, along with read/write permissions, can be assigned to any number of users.