Ottawa, ON – FileCatalyst, an Emmy® award-winning pioneer in managed file transfers and a world-leading accelerated file transfer solution, will be exhibiting their entire fast file transfer solution suite, as well as announce new consumption-based pricing models, at IBC2018 (booth 7.C08) from September 14-18 at the RAI in Amsterdam.
IBC, the world’s most influential media, entertainment, and technology show, is the principal event for the media and broadcast industry. It continues to grow and strengthen, attracting more than 57,000 attendees from more than 170 countries. FileCatalyst has been an IBC exhibitor since 2006 and is excited to be exhibiting again this year. Not only will FileCatalyst be showcasing their industry renowned, Emmy® award-winning fast file transfer solutions, they will also be highlighting:
- New consumption-based models geared at short-term, ad-hoc projects. This model is available on a variety of platforms and deployment scenarios including but not limited to:
- On-Premise: Per GB pricing model.
- Amazon S3: Per hour pricing model.
- Microsoft Azure: Per hour pricing model.
- A new release of FileCatalyst Workflow (v5.0) with features including:
- New and improved end user and administrator interfaces utilizing HTML5.
- An all-new templating engine with deeper customization options, templates, grouping and assigning options.
- A new administration dashboard showing important information at a glance including data usage, jobs per day, last ten jobs submitted, and last ten users.
- New features introduced to FileCatalyst Direct (v3.7.3) including:
- Official EFS (External File System) support for Google Cloud Storage and Backblaze B2.
- A new Simple HTTP Uploader that allows users to upload files to FileCatalyst Server without the use of client software or a browser plugin.
- A New Reverse Proxy feature that allows users to keep their instance of FileCatalyst Server isolated from the public internet.
- A new “Priority Bump” feature that allows users to change the priority of a file transfer list on-the-fly.
- The ability to specify system file ownership on transferred files.
“2018 marks a very exciting time for FileCatalyst,” said Chris Bailey, Co-Founder and CEO of FileCatalyst. “Not only have we updated the look and feel of our solutions with new HTML5 interfaces, our ongoing communication and feedback from customers have led us to incorporate some highly requested and valuable features.”
Not only is FileCatalyst announcing new features and product updates at IBC2018, they are also announcing new ISV partnerships, including new integrations with LiveU, Wasabi, Cinnafilm, Backblaze, Clippn, Dejero, and Glookast. We are also announcing that we have created integration partnerships that have led to the creation of 2 new external file system drivers (Dell EMC ECS and Cloudian).
FileCatalyst is also announcing a number of new channel partners including A&A Systems (Pakistan), Onset Systems Engineering Ltd. (Israel), ViaCloud (Netherlands), Ríos y Compañía S.p.A. (Chile), Bilgipark (Turkey), and Silicon Computers (Hungary).
For those attending IBC2018 that want to learn more, FileCatalyst will be exhibiting in booth 7.C08 from September 14-18. They will be showcasing their entire suite of products, as well as giving live demos for attendees on the tradeshow floor.
Located in Ottawa, Canada, FileCatalyst is a pioneer in managed file transfers and an Emmy® award-winning leader of accelerated file transfer solutions. The company, founded in 2000, has more than one thousand customers in media & entertainment, energy & mining, gaming, printing, military, and government including many Fortune 500 companies.
FileCatalyst is a software platform designed to accelerate and manage file transfers securely and reliably. FileCatalyst is immune to the effects that latency and packet loss have on traditional file transfer methods including FTP, HTTP or CIFS. Global organizations use FileCatalyst to solve issues related to file transfer including content distribution, file sharing, and offsite backups. To learn more visit www.filecatalyst.com or on Twitter @FileCatalyst.