Ottawa, ON – FileCatalyst, an Emmy® award-winning pioneer in managed file transfers and a world-leading accelerated file transfer solution, will be launching a new cloud-based service, FileCatalyst Spaces, as well as updates to their fast file transfer solution suite at NAB 2019 from April 6-11, in the Las Vegas Convention Center.
FileCatalyst will be located in Booth SL12116 and publically launching their first cloud-based file transfer service FileCatalyst Spaces. FileCatalyst Spaces is a fully managed and hosted service that allows companies to share files at full line speeds using their patented fast file transfer technology, without paying the upfront software costs – providing an enterprise solution, without the enterprise costs.
FileCatalyst Spaces is a subscription-based service that is accessible from any browser. Customers only have to pay a monthly fee for the number of users they create, the optional features they choose and the amount of data they transfer. Flexible storage options allow users to either use the cloud storage provided by FileCatalyst Spaces or bring their own cloud storage including Wasabi, AWS S3, Azure Blob, Google Cloud Storage and Backblaze B2.
Some key features unique to FileCatalyst Spaces include:
- Custom Upload Forms: create custom metadata fields for job submissions, accommodating almost any large-scale file transfer workflow.
- Distribution: send files of any size to any email address at blazing speeds.
- Shareable Web-Based Folders: create shareable folders for users and groups to share and collaborate on large datasets and.
- Automated Transfers: FileCatalyst HotFolder is available as an add-on feature for automation and synchronization tasks.
- Customizable Web Portals: Create multiple file transfer portals for unique use cases.
- Brandable: Extensive HTML5 customization features allow you to create an aesthetic that matches FileCatalyst Spaces with your corporate identity.
In addition to the Launch of FileCatalyst Spaces, FileCatalyst will be highlighting:
- A new release of FileCatalyst Workflow (v5.0) with features including:
- New and improved end user and administrator interfaces.
- An all-new templating engine with deeper customization options.
- A new administration dashboard with data at a glance.
- New features introduced to FileCatalyst Direct (v3.7.3) including:
- Official EFS (External File System) support for Google Cloud Storage and Backblaze B2.
- A new Simple HTTP Uploader that doesn’t require client software or plugins.
- A New Reverse Proxy feature that allows users to keep their instance of FileCatalyst Server isolated from the public internet.
- A new “Priority Bump” feature to change the priority of a file transfer on-the-fly.
- The ability to specify system file ownership on transferred files.
For those attending NAB 2019 in LAs Vegas and want to learn more, FileCatalyst will be exhibiting in Booth SL12116 from April 6-11. Visit FileCatalyst’s Event Page and fill out the “Book a Time to Meet with Us” section to arrange a meeting with a representative.
If you are not yet registered to attend NAB 2019, use passcode V4685 to get a free pass to NAB 2019 (Valid until March 24th, the code then becomes a 50$ discount).
Located in Ottawa, Canada, FileCatalyst is a pioneer in managed file transfers and an Emmy® award-winning leader of accelerated file transfer solutions. The company, founded in 2000, has more than one thousand customers in media & entertainment, energy & mining, gaming, printing, military, and government including many Fortune 500 companies.
FileCatalyst is a software platform designed to accelerate and manage file transfers securely and reliably. FileCatalyst is immune to the effects that latency and packet loss have on traditional file transfer methods including FTP, HTTP or CIFS. Global organizations use FileCatalyst to solve issues related to file transfer including content distribution, file sharing, and offsite backups. To learn more visit www.filecatalyst.com or on Twitter @FileCatalyst.