The Flexibility to Move Large Print Files
Printing houses are constantly ingesting, sharing, and distributing files. From initial design to the final delivery, files are changing hands. Large graphics files, brochures, booklets, and many other forms of media simply can’t be transferred quickly, reliably, or securely via physical shipments, FTP, or email. Additionally, these traditional file transfer methods lack tracking capabilities, making job tracking difficult and inefficient.
By incorporating FileCatalyst’s speed, efficiency, and accountability into the submission process, printing workflows can be transformed into simple and efficient processes.
How FileCatalyst Fits Into Printing
FileCatalyst Direct at a glance
Transfer your files from design, to printing, and to customers at blazing speeds using FileCatalyst Direct.
FileCatalyst Workflow at a glance
Easily distribute large finished projects via FileCatalyst Workflow.
FileCatalyst Central at a glance
Remotely monitor the health of every node across your organization with FileCatalyst Central.
FileCatalyst Spaces at a glance
- Speed – Turn hours into minutes with our fast file transfer technology
- Pay-As-You-Go – Low monthly cost with no contracts
- Web-Based – Simply log in and use our “drag and drop” interface
- Cost Savings – We provide an enterprise solution without enterprise costs
- Collaboration – Use FileCatalyst Spaces as a shareable “online folder”
- Visibility – Keep track of your transfers, and who has access to them
- Scalable – FileCatalyst Spaces can grow with your business needs