FILECATALYST LICENSING OPTIONS
FileCatalyst has extremely flexible licensing/pricing options that will fit into any budget. It can be licensed perpetually, or on a pay as you go basis both on- premise, or in a cloud deployment. Select a license type below for details.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, FileCatalyst is offering discount codes for consumption licensing, FileCatalyst Spaces as well as offering a free service called Files2U. See tabs below for details.
Starting at $300/month
This license type provides a monthly pricing model, which allows the use of FileCatalyst Direct with no bandwidth restrictions, and without a large up-front capital expense. With subscription terms of 3, 6 or 12 months, it can be budgeted into either short or long term projects. This model is best suited for projects with a known duration, or for organizations more comfortable with a lower operational expense vs. a larger up-front capital expense.
- Subscription terms of 3, 6, or 12 months
- Unmetered – no additional charges for data transferred
- No bandwidth caps, send at speeds up to 10 Gbps
- Includes Express client
*Monthly fee starts at $300 USD per month for a single FileCatalyst Direct with 5 concurrent connections and Express client.
Starting at $3,000
With this licensing model, the software is licensed for life. An upfront license fee is paid which includes one year of support, and there is an optional 20% annual support/maintenance fee. This model is ideal for organizations that prefer the predictable upfront capital cost and annual renewal costs. There is no data caps, so you can transfer as much data as you need, any time with no additional costs.
- First year of support and maintenance included, optional thereafter
- Unmetered – no additional charges for data transferred
- Based on your specific bandwidth and concurrency needs
- Software suite is licensed a-la-carte
*License fee starts at $3000 USD for a single server location, and comes with our FileCatalyst Express and 5 concurrent connections.
Starting at $0.35/GB
Special Coupon Code: WORKREMOTE2020
This license model is perfect for organizations that do bulk transfer only occasionally or on a per event basis, and where there is a predictable volume of data, or if you require unlimited bandwidth transfers whenever you are moving files. You can budget the costs of the data transfer into your overall project budget, and not continue to pay when the project is complete. In addition, those offering a service that require a model that has a low entry cost and scales with their business will benefit from this model.
- License never expires
- Metered – you only pay for data transferred by the GB
- No bandwidth or concurrent connection limits
- Access our entire client software suite, with unlimited distribution
- Use the same license on multiple FileCatalyst Servers
Discount code value: $600. Expires April 30th 2020. Applicable for 2 1-month periods.
Use Coupon Code: SPACESWORKREMOTE
When signing up for Spaces, enter the special coupon code to claim your $600 discount.
|One Time Setup Fee||$100|
|User Fees||$10 per user per month|
|Create public file transfer portals
(no login required)
|$20 per month|
|HotFolder Automation for all Users||$50 per month|
(Programmatic Job Submission / User management)
|$50 per month|
($10 minimum for 1TB)
(if not using on-premise FileCatalyst Server)
|$0.06 per GB|
|Standard Support***||$200 per month|
Discount code has a value of $600. Expires April 30th 2020. Applicable for 2 1-mouth periods
* Storage fees are only charged if you use FileCatalyst Cloud Storage. If you bring your own storage account or use your own on-premise FileCatalyst Server, you will not be charged storage fees by FileCatalyst.
** Data Transfer fees follow our consumption pricing for on-premise deployments and/or $0.06 / GB for the cloud storage. There are no Data Transfer Fees for FileCatalyst Servers with hourly/monthly/term licenses.
*** Free Support is included in the price. It provides Support via Tickets with a response within 3 Business Days. Standard Support Provides Telephone, Email, Chat as well as priority Ticket Response Time.
Starting at $1.75/hr.
This license model is ideal for organizations that do not have their own infrastructure, and wish to use cloud based infrastructure. These resources are generally billed per hour, and the FileCatalyst marketplace offerings fit this model perfectly, and allow the billing to be done completely through your cloud provider. Bandwidth is generally limited by the cloud provider based instance size you choose.
- Support for AWS, Azure, Google and Oracle Clouds
- BYOL and Per-hour options available
- Integrated with cloud provider billing
Per hour costs start at $1.75 per hour, and scales up based on instance size. For BYOL, you can use any of the license types on your cloud, including monthly subscription, a “Per-GB” or a perpetual license .
You can see full pricing information, or purchase the hourly instances directly from their respective cloud marketplaces using the following links:
Files2U is a FREE web portal that allows you to send large files to anyone with an email address. It removes the stress of size restriction with email attachments and slow FTP connections. Files2U is powered through file transfer acceleration technology made by FileCatalyst. During this challenging time, FileCatalyst has increased the file sending limit to 40 files per user account (6GB total). We will also hold onto your files for an extended time period of 72 hours, this will provide your downloaders with more time to access the transferred files.
Benefits of Files2U
Send Your Files From Anywhere
- No matter the destination, your file will be transferred
- Can be accessed through any web browser or email platform.
Distribute Large Files via Email
- Send large files to any email address at accelerated speeds.
- Users simply click the download link in the email – and the accelerated transfer begins.
No End User Software Installation
- End users don’t need to download or install any software – all that’s required is an internet connection, a web-browser and an email address.